Monday, May 12, 2008

Alvin and the Chipmunks


Review by: mom.ran.riss
I bought the Alvin & the Chipmunks DVD for my kids. We watched previews for weeks on TV, so I knew that it was a DVD that we were going to purchase. We LOVE it. It is very funny and a Family movie (from age 1 to age 99). Everyone was laughing through the movie. The kids have watched it about 10 times already. It was cheaper on Ebay then in the stores at that time so that is why I bought it. A Great Movie!!


Review by: k-9kitty
I decided to buy this DVD because I have always since a child been an Alvin and the Chipmunks fan. This movie previewed to look cute in bringing the characters to life. It was indeed a very cute movie with a valuable lesson to be learned. I would recommend this as a movie for parents to see with their children.

Review by : lsloviak
LOVE this movie! Its a great family movie to sit down and watch as a family. This brings back memories to us parents as we before had watched this wonderful cartoon on Saturday mornings just more modern. The whole family was in laughter all night long. We even watched it two more times when others came by.



Review by :hlwbrown
My entire family loved this movie-even my fickle husband! To the kids, this was a great new movie - to adults, it's even better, I think, because we can remember the original cartoon. We saw this in the theatre first, and even my hyperactive 5 year old sat in rapt attention through this one. It's absolutely hilarious!

Review by : kennercraw
My granddaughters really wanted this DVD. They are ages 6 and 4. We all loved it. I thought it was very nicely done and had enough to keep the adults interested too. The girls did get a little disinterested towards the end and the 4 year old said it was too long a movie. I liked it because it revived an old favorite.

Review by :bdbd91468
I bought this for my grandchildren (ages 5 & 30 months). They love it!
It's a good wholesome, family movie. The kids love to hear the chipmunks talk and sing. I had as much fun watching the chipmunks now as I did years ago.


Review by : presponjh
This was a great movie! Everyone in our family loves this! We all danced and sang!(From the Oldest 32 years to the youngest 3 years old!)We rented it first then went out and bought it, so we can watch it over and over again! =)


My nephews also enjoy this movie! They are preteen and teen.They repeat some of the lines over and over again!

Happy movie watching!

Review by:Kstenus
This movie was a great movie for families with children. My kids and I really enjoyed it (in the theater and now on dvd). It kept my kid's interest throughout the whole movie (especially my youngest who is 8 yrs old). They thought it was funny and fun movie. It is also a newer upbeat film following suite with the movie (cartoon versions) I grew up with as a child.

No comments: