Monday, May 5, 2008

See You Again





Review by: hardheadeddlc

I love that Miley Cyrus is such a down to earth kind of girl. Hope she never loses that like other teen role models do. I bought it for my daughter’s birthday and she loves it too. I am 46 years old and even I know the words to the music and catch myself singing along! davdavdlc


Review by: salenamerriman

I am buying this music for my Granddaughter, Lizzy, who “all of a sudden” just loves Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana! I am buying this music, completely unheard, knowing and believing in anything supported by Walt Disney! After all, I grew up with the original Mouseketeers, my Mickey Mouse EAR CAP and ALL!!


Review by: skelton1977

I am 31 and a mother to three girls. I watch her show on Disney and listen to her music. It has a great beat and I know it is something positive that I don’t have to worry about children listening to it. My 20 month old just lights up everytime it comes on. We have a copy of it in the two older girls rooms and one in the car and we never get tired of it. I would definately buy another should anything happen to the ones that we have. But I would say that their Dad is pretty tired of hearing it, lol.



Customer Review

So In Love with 'See You Again'5
Yeah I'm 16, but many older adults love "See You Again" as well as me.
This is the best song off of Miley Cyrus' 2-Disc set 'Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus'.
It is the most catchiest song you will hear on the radio today, plus it is easily addictive if you'd just listen to the chorus.


No comments: